- Dhaval focusses on international tax and regulatory advisory for Indian and foreign clients in respect to inbound/outbound investments, EPC/infrastructure contracts, JVs, M&A and transaction advisory services.
- Dhaval speaks at BCAS events and at seminars of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is a regular contributor to international tax journals and publications.
- Dhaval is a Chartered Accountant (2004) and has an LL.M. in International Taxation from the International Tax Centre of Leiden University, the Netherlands (2005).
- Dhaval worked in tax consulting and law firms in Europe from 2005-2008 where he strengthened his knowledge on international taxation planning and structuring.
- Dhaval joined Jitendra Sanghavi & Co. in 2008 and was made partner in 2010.